Let The Devil Out


I saw it coming. I knew who I was looking at but chose to pretend I didn’t see.  The look in its eyes was bursting of aggression and an unmeasurable desire to cause destruction. Its path was not predetermined but it took every step to its advantage towards me. It saw my weakness and preyed upon it. I knew my strengths but did not use them. There we were at the crossroads facing one another about to clash to the end. I shuddered in my boots. The hairs raised on my back, my pupils wider than ever. This is the time I have to make it worth more than whatever I can imagine. It pushed back and demanded me to lie down and be subservient. It meant to take control. It had an agenda of the wickedest kind.


My fear bubbled to the surface. That scent became an intoxicating aroma for it. It tripled its force as it observed its goal within reach. How will this conclude? It must be let out. It must leave this place of tranquility and magnificence. It refused. It began to lay a permanent foundation aimed at ruin. I was not alone as I believed. Certainly I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil. My God is here and has been seeing the entire time. I found it, I opened the correct door and the Devil was let out. It did not want to go and it tried to stay but it had no choice.  I had the choice all along. I had the power. I found it and called upon it and it saved me. MY GOD! It is over until the next encounter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myths about smoking Marijuana

Healthy In Love Part 1