The Midday Trance



I exist unaccompanied, focused on the sound of nothingness contemplating the tribulations that I have dealt with yesterday, encountered today and unequipped for tomorrow.

I ask source energy, am I prepared? I do not trust I am ready. Holding it together is extremely difficult and by far the most exhausting part of my life. 

Why do I keep these secrets from my creator? He sees it plainly.  My being is a permanent portion of the energy that makes him relevant in my world. I close my eyes and I am transported not physically but by spirit to a place of stillness.

I sense a significant temperature drop. My breathing becomes thin, shallow and I perspire less. My limbs weaken as if I no longer have use for the physical muscle I possess. Then there it is I see it all at once. Resembling a vision wrapped in indulgent illumination.

Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.  This is the answer, the truth I was looking for from the moment I went on my way.  Now I have returned, restored until the following day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myths about smoking Marijuana

Healthy In Love Part 1