State of Confusion



What a sporadic condition to be in. I’m being pulled this way because of circumstances and then the complete other way because of another set of factors, all simultaneously. I need some clarity, some direction because my gauges are all messed up.

Spinning out of control, like a pilot in free fall. Left and right, up and down which way do I go to avoid a blunder. Is it even possible at this point? Has my state of mind already taken me too far?  What to do when my intuition isn’t leading me anymore? 

Do I rely on a companion to direct me? Maybe I should do what others have done? How about a palm reader? I know! Rely on my faith in Jesus. Rely on the fact that I am a good person and I am not malicious or vindictive in motivation. 

Rely on the option that I choose to guide my actions through love. Maybe then I can get it right until this thick fog dissipates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myths about smoking Marijuana

Healthy In Love Part 1